Did you participate in our learn to knit session and think "what's next?" We've got you covered in our Next Steps Workshop! We will be making coasters.
When: Saturday March 28th 10am-12pm
- Comfortable with the knit stitch
In This Workshop, You Will:
- Refresh memory of how to cast-on
- Learn the Purl Stitch
- Learn how to read a knitting pattern
- Learn different knitting abbreviations and their meanings
- 1 skein of DK or worsted weight yarn and size US 5 knitting needles (needles will be provided in class)
Please note all sales are final for workshops. No exchanges or refunds can be made unless class is cancelled by Rita Mae's. In the case of inclement weather, Rita Mae's will get in touch to reschedule class. If the new class date does not work for you, we can set up a time that will work with your schedule separately.